CANUS S.r.l. Società Agricola undertakes to respect the privacy of the site user in the terms established by the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the "Regulation").
1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is the company CANUS S.r.l Società Agricola. with headquarters in Corno di Rosazzo (33040-UD) Via Gramogliano, Localita' Casali Gallo, 21. You can contact the Data Controller on the telephone number: 0432759427 or at the email address: email@example.com.
2. What personal data do we collect and process?
The categories of personal data that CANUS S.r.l. Società Agricola may collect while browsing the site www.canus.it are the following:
- we process the data of your navigation on our site, i.e. those for which transmission to the site is necessary for the functioning of the computer systems responsible for managing the site and the Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- we process the personal data you communicate to us (in addition to name, surname and email) to provide you with the requested information;
For what purposes do we process personal data and what is the legal basis
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- for the functioning of the IT systems responsible for managing the Site. Only navigation data is processed, i.e. data for which transmission to the Site is necessary for the functioning of the computer systems responsible for managing the Site and the Internet communication protocols. The legal basis of these treatments is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the technical management relating to the functionality and security of the site.
- to assist you and answer your questions. The condition that makes the processing lawful is the execution of the contract of which you are a part.
- For purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or related to the case in which the judicial authorities exercise their functions. The condition that makes the processing lawful is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the exercise or defense of a right.
4. The nature of the provision of data and consequences of any refusal to respond
The provision of the information requested for the purposes indicated in points 4.a), 4.b), 4.c) is necessary to fulfill legal and contractual obligations. You are free to provide them but any refusal to provide them will make it impossible for CANUS S.r.l. Società Agricola to execute the contract, to manage your requests, to access the reserved area of the site or to correctly carry out all the obligations required by current regulations.
5. How long do we keep the data?
The data will be kept for a limited period of time, lost depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data. Once this period has expired, your data will be definitively deleted or in any case rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- data relating to your request for assistance are kept until the request is satisfied.
6. To whom could your personal data be disclosed?
Your personal data may be processed by personnel of the Data Controller, suitably trained and committed to confidentiality, or by third parties who provide instrumental services to the Company, who typically act as data processors, such as managers of communication services, e-mail, delivery of correspondence, technical services for the management of the Site, IT service providers.
These subjects will only receive the data necessary for the related functions and will undertake to use them only for the purposes indicated above and to treat them in compliance with the applicable privacy legislation. The updated list of data processors is available at the offices of the Data Controller and will be provided upon request by the interested party by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. What are your rights?
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by the Data Controller. Below you will find their description and how to exercise them.
a) Right of access to your data: You have the right to obtain information regarding the processing of personal data concerning you, obtain access and copies also by commonly used electronic means.
b) Right of rectification: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that they be corrected, modified or integrated with other information.
c) Right to withdraw your consent: you can withdraw at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the carrying out of market research and surveys to measure satisfaction are considered marketing activities. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data that is based on this consent, while processing lost or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
d) Right to the cancellation of your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation, you can request the cancellation of your personal data. Once your request has been received and examined, if legitimate, we will take care of promptly proceeding with the termination of the processing and deleting your personal data
e) Right to limitation of treatment: in this case we will continue to keep your personal data but we will not process them, unless subject to your lost request and the exceptions provided by law. You can obtain the limitation of the treatment when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the treatment is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data we no longer need but you need it to exercise your right in the office judicial and when you oppose the processing, while we evaluate the reasons for your request.
f) Request your data or transfer it to a lost person ("right to data portability"). You can ask to receive your data that we process on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract with you, in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we may upon your request transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
These rights can be exercised by writing by post to the addresses indicated above or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
8. Your right to lodge a complaint
If you believe that there is a violation in the processing of your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the place where you usually reside, work or where the alleged violation has occurred, always without prejudice to the possibility of appealing to the appropriate judicial offices (ai pursuant to Article 79 of the Regulation). We inform you that in Italy you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
9. Changes to this information
The evolution of our services may lead to changes to this information. Consequently, this privacy statement may undergo changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary with reference to new regulatory interventions regarding the protection of personal data.
We therefore invite you to periodically check its contents.
The updated version of the privacy information, in any case, will be published on this page, with an indication of the date of its last update.
Last revised 03/22/2021